I used to think I was busy. Then I had a third child. Then I started GAPS. Now I realise I didn’t know the meaning of the word! While most folk were still enjoying their Zzzzz’s here’s what I got up. All before 7am 😉
– fed baby @ 2am
– 4yo up @ 4:30 for a wee, went back to sleep eventually but disturbed 2yo along the way
– fed baby @ 5 whilst blogging
– 2yo up for the day @ 5:25
– made grain-free pancakes for her breakfast (see above – recipe to follow)
– cleaned the tip formerly known as my kitchen, put dishwasher load one on
– made lunches for hubby and 4yo
– 4yo up for the day @ 5:50
– made her breakfast; crispy bacon (HAS to be crispy otherwise it induces a meltdown) and mushrooms
– rescued the disastrous lamb stock from the other day
– made hubby’s breakfast (scrambled eggs & porridge)
– made new batch of water kefir (more on this soon)
– both girls exclaimed they were still hungry so made them smoothies (banana for 2yo, blueberry for 4yo)
– boiled my eggs for breakfast
– girls still hungry so gave them a pot of cashew nuts & blueberries to eat
– made a fresh pot of coffee, heaven forbid there isn’t a constant supply!
At this point it was time for the baby to have another feed. I sank heavily down on the sofa and engrossed myself in blog-land for half an hour (and wrote most of this). After that it was time to start getting 4yo ready for school, pack up the buggy for the day and get myself ready. Then I fed baby again. Then I finally got to eat my breakfast.
How was your morning?!