These little vegan beauts came about because I was playing around with some past brownie recipes and completely forgot to add any egg. They’re really tasty and perfect for a teeny tiny treat without the guilt. Also great to serve up if you happen to be entertaining vegan friends.
Ingredients (for 12):
50g ground almonds
50g cashew nuts
20g cocoa powder
60ml coconut oil
120ml coconut milk
2 tbsp hazelnut butter
– preheat the oven to 175 and line a 12 hole cupcake tin with cases
– put all ingredients into your blender or food processor and whiz on high for about ten seconds until you have smoothie consistency
– divide the mixture equally into the cases and bake for 10 minutes
– take out of the oven and place in the fridge to cool down and set
– they’ll need to be in the fridge for about an hour, after which time you’ll have delish gooey mini-brownies. Be warned one is never enough!